Welcome to Cara Cara Hollywood, a unique collection of five California courtyard apartments built next to Paramount Studios in 1924. Newly imagined by architecture and development firm Overarch, each two bedroom unit features a separate entrance, shared outdoor space, individual laundry facilities and central air conditioning. Solid oak floors and wood casement windows, paired with designer finishes and stainless fixtures make for crisp, modern spaces filled with natural light. Traditional exteriors preserve intimacy between buildings and a pedestrian focused sense of scale. Drought tolerant landscaping alongside mature olive and citrus trees creates a private oasis at the rapidly developing heart of urban Los Angeles.
1. 6002 Barton Ave - 2 Beds 1 Bath - 682sf
2. 6000 Barton Ave - 2 Beds 1 Bath - 682sf
3. 921 N El Centro Ave - 2 Beds 1 Bath - 632sf
4. 919 N El Centro Ave - 2 Beds 1 Bath - 726sf
5. 917 N El Centro Ave - 2 Beds 1 Bath - 590sf
Total - 10 Beds 5 Baths - 3,312sf
See more of our work at www.overarch.net